Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chocolate No-Bake Cookies

As a Law Enforcement Officer my husbands work schedule can change at any moment.As of this past week he is back on night shift...which means my nights are back to being long and boring once my little boy goes to bed.I find myself surfing on Pinterest a lot.Last night I came across a picture of Chocolate No-Bake cookies and realized I couldn't remember the the last time I made them..and I was suddenly starving! And finding I had all the ingrediants I whipped up a batch.So yummy,so simple.Enjoy!


Chocolate No-Bake Cookies

2 cups sugar
1 stick butter
3 TBSP cocoa powder
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups oatmeal

Mix sugar,butter,cocoa,and milk in sauce pan.Boil for one minute.Add peanut butter and vanilla.Mix quickly until peanut butter melts,then add oatmeal and mix until well blended.

Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper or tin foil.Allow to set and cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment